Thursday, January 05, 2006

SICK SICK SICK

i have been sick and don't have a clear mind for three days. I cannot eat and work, when i pus myself to work, my stomach will be roaring.
The best thing is , among the 9 people in sales team, i am the freest, just handling the showrooms set up and minor stuff, in my large proportion of time is waiting for work.
I even got an interview today in an UK company, my performance was okay, of course it is up to her if they hire me or not, but i am satisfied. It is a quite large company with few big and fantastic showrooms.

Yes I still miss her, but anyway it is history, I dare not turn over the old pages again.

Good Luck

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger 日日 said...

有個新的開始...

過去的總會過去的...
只要你自己真係願意...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counters