Friday, June 08, 2007

Leave

Not really a good friend to John, but a bit sad when hearing him leaving

"Today is my last day with Halsall. I am leaving to take up a new position within the Small Domestic Appliance sector.

I would like to thank everybody at Halsall Far East for all of your support on my accounts over the last two years, especially Simon and Harry who have contributed enormously to the success of Sainsbury’s and Toys R Us. I am positive that Andrea Lenehan will make these accounts even more successful with your support.

I have very much enjoyed my time at Halsall, and have enjoyed my visits to Hong Kong.

At this point, I would like extend my very best wishes to you all, and to wish you the very best of luck for the future.

Regards,

John"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counters