Friday, August 04, 2006

Rambo IV



Stallone is going to film First Blood Rambo IV.
as a child of 80's Rambo is truly a hero in our heart. Now Stallone is 60 years old.
seems he wants to end his careers by making Rocky VI and Rambo IV . we have been waiting for 18 years from Rambo III.
Don't expect to a fantastic action film, but Worth a see!


Dan Hill
It's a long road when you're on your own And it hurts when they tear your dreams apart And every new town just seems to bring you down Trying to find peace of mind can break you heartIt's a real war right outside you front door, I tell yaOut where they'll kill ya, you could use a friend Where the road ends, that's the place for meWhere I'm inmy own space where I'm free That's the place I wanna be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counters