Sunday, March 12, 2006

Crash -2004 -Film of the year

It has been a long time I have not seen a good movie like Crash. It is fantastic, I score 9.5 of 10.
Of course everyone knows this is a film of racism, the story doesn't make the film great. The stories inside in fact break no new ground, they are very straight forward and simple.
The reason the film is amazingly cool is the way the producer how to present the story. While I was watching, I just could not miss any part, any detail, and any scene. Everything inside the film is well connected. After the show and you think back you will be sure how well each part of the stories is related to the other.
It is far more well organized than Pulp Fiction. I could not wait to finish this Film. I was earger to know what was going to happen next to every character.
It is very touching, I recall the moment the racist police saves the black woman, I sat up and could not believe the mixed feeling the film gave me
I can believe why Crash could beat Brokeback mountian, it is clearly not a dark house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counters